Sold!

>> Friday, July 21, 2017

We closed on our house today!
From the day it was listed to closing today was just 2 weeks.
God has been so gracious, bringing us a buyer immediately, and allowing us to close so quickly!  I've seen His awesome hand throughout the whole process.

The girls and I moved in with my amazing Mom earlier this year and have loved living with her.  It's a situation that works well for us all.  She is such an incredible help to me, and we love her so much!

I wouldn't have been able to get the house ready to sell without the wonderful help of my family and friends - so thank you all.  Your support, help, prayers, and love are SO appreciated!

~

We took a few last pictures at "the yellow house" the other day...


This is the room where these two were born!

And this is the spot where Georgia first walked!





One of the first things I loved about this house was the great big palm tree.



And then for your amusement...

A test shot?  Haha.  Their faces kill me.

0 comment(s):